Happy Tuesday Friends,
I am back at it today at work after a very much needed long weekend! My parents came to visit too which made it that much better. We had the best time catching up, and of course enjoying some great food and drinks. Before they headed back though to STL, I made what is now my favorite breakfast! This simple, but delicious breakfast bake was a huge hit and I will definitely be making it again again! Follow the recipe below and see for yourself just how good it is!
*1 pound bacon (cooked then crumbled)
*2 cups or heavy cream or milk
*1 cup of shredded Cheddar
*1 cup of shredded Swiss
*Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a pan, cool your bacon till crispy
2. While the bacon cooks, tear or chop your croissants and fill into a 9×11 baking dish.
3. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, cheeses, and salt and pepper.
4. Once bacon is cooked and crumbled, add to egg mixture.
5. Pour egg mixture over croissants. Mix until evenly distributed.
6. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until eggs are solid.
7. Let sit for 3-5 minutes, cut, and enjoy!